Seriously considering these lights but....

SPStoner

Cavs Fan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few questions first :wink:

The tank I will be lighting is a 45 gallon cube tank, 24x24x18, with mixed SPS and LPS. My questions are first, is one of the "P" series sufficient for this size tank, given the available optics? Second, what exactly comes with the unit, and what needs to be purchased separately? I will be buying from Premium Aquatics and it is somewhat confusing as to what, if anything is included with the purchase price. Can you let me know what I would need to buy for this tank size? I would like to do a tank mount, and want the controller of course, but is all that sold "a la carte"?

Thanks!

Chris@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For your 45 gallon cube one Mazarra P module is right on the edge for a SPS and LPS mixed tank. Start out with one, but prepare yourself for a second if you're not getting acceptable results.

The Mazarra LED systems are sold "a la carte". Every module comes with the ball joint, a 8" rail section and 3 full sets of lenses. Power supplies will operate 2 modules, and are sold separately along with the controller and mounting packages. Please let me know where you intend purchasing from and I will build you a system off their site.

Chris
CoralVue

OP
OP
SPStoner

SPStoner

Cavs Fan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For your 45 gallon cube one Mazarra P module is right on the edge for a SPS and LPS mixed tank. Start out with one, but prepare yourself for a second if you're not getting acceptable results.

The Mazarra LED systems are sold "a la carte". Every module comes with the ball joint, a 8" rail section and 3 full sets of lenses. Power supplies will operate 2 modules, and are sold separately along with the controller and mounting packages. Please let me know where you intend purchasing from and I will build you a system off their site.

Chris
CoralVue

Thanks, Chris. I will be buying from Premium Aquatics.

BTW, will you guys be at the Global Pet Expo in Orlando?

Chris@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 53 29.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 64 36.0%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 52 29.2%
Back