setup on drainage

AlexStinson

Plankton
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so i just purchased a used 100 gallon acrylic setup, only issue is that it isnt drilled, and the return pump is not coming with it, I need help figuring out what size holes to use, and what kind of pump. Im upgrades from a biocube so I am a bit out of my league. Price is defenatly a concern.

it is 58" long so I was considering two overflows. Maybe 1.5" holes in each one? Hopefully i will pick it up soon and I want the parts here close to when i get the tank.

Also, where should i order supplies from? bulkheads weldon etc...

salty_newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally would buy an overflow from www.glass-holes.com they are very low profile and extremely easy to install. You can get a 1500 gph overflow which would be perfect for a 100 gallon tank. Because it is acrylic it will be very easy for you to install a very nice closed loop system.

rarelyseriousb

give a pound
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally would buy an overflow from www.glass-holes.com they are very low profile and extremely easy to install. You can get a 1500 gph overflow which would be perfect for a 100 gallon tank. Because it is acrylic it will be very easy for you to install a very nice closed loop system.

I second that.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, now you just need to post some pics!

memento.jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 81 44.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 83 45.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.4%
Back