Sfin's Dream.

Cookie Monster Waiting GIF
 
Super glad you have the fish back in the tank, sorry for the loss :(
Thanks. I believe the leapord was pounding more live food than I thought and there was nothing in qt after copper. Next time I'll have a brine hatchery for this. I know they won't make it but its food for the wrasse and other fish
 
out and about. The solar wrasse is still sulking not sure it will snap out of it being a male easily stressed.
Being a male is sooooo stressful :face-with-rolling-eyes:

:winking-face-with-tongue::smiling-face-with-halo:
 
Being a male is sooooo stressful :face-with-rolling-eyes:

:winking-face-with-tongue::smiling-face-with-halo:
And the majority of this comes with trying to understand the female of the species!
 
Last edited:
Glad you got them back in. Sorry for the losses
Thanks. I learned a ton through this process. I pulled late and didn't think about supplemting food for the wrasse. I learn more from failures
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new