Shallow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knyx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Knyx

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone pick up or running one of the shallow versions yet?
Love to see some pictures.
 
Anyone pick up or running one of the shallow versions yet?
Love to see some pictures.
I have one at home, actually, the shallow R90! I'll take a picture of my setup when I am home. I'm looking to do a build thread on it soon.
 
IMG_6121.jpeg
 
I have one at home, actually, the shallow R90! I'll take a picture of my setup when I am home. I'm looking to do a build thread on it soon.
Sweet. I’ll be watching for it. That looks like a beauty of a tank. Thanks for the picture!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new