Share your successes

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
2,778
Reaction score
72
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, we all at one point or another have a hurdle to jump when it comes to our tanks. For me it was red slime, green slime, and ich. What was it for you? How did you overcome it if you did?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
mine was hair algae i upped my water changes to weekly 10percent and add a macro algae refug
 
Mine is hydroids and I'm still fighting those little buggers! I'm hoping persistence pays off and one day I will be rid of them, hopefully. :smile:
 
Monti eating nudis! I lost quite a few of my large pieces before I knew what hit me.........
 
Algea of all sorts. I found that doing 2 small water changes a week and heavy skimming helped alot. Stuff is now growing good and sps is coloring good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new