- Joined
- Sep 10, 2019
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 40
- Location
- Mountain Home
- What state or country do you live in
- Idaho
Have a 30g tall rectangular tank i'm setting up as a reef tank. Fish already added: Green Canary Blenny, Watchman Goby, Royal Gramma, Clownfish, firefish. Saw a cool looking velvet damsel at the local fish store, couldn't resist those beautiful blue stripes. WORST IDEA EVER. So I am blessed to have gone to Cabrillo High School in CA, they have a huge aquarium there and long story short, I got a bunch of free coral and the clown fish from them. No SPS or LPS, but I did get some cool orange mushrooms, green mushrooms, purple mushrooms, zoas, and a toadstool leather. DAMSEL DESTROYED most of the mushrooms and a couple of the zoas he pulled off of the frags. Keep those dang things out of your reef, have since separated him into his own 10g. Its a win win for him ;Shifty;) what can you put with these fish? Id rather not have him all by himself, can you put anemones with them?
