should I stop maintaining my parameters with TM all for reef?

405A73AA-3D4D-4DB6-B1F8-6AA4753F1156.jpeg


UPDATE:

so I did a 40% water change on my system. Brought all my levels down a little bit. The following day my dosing pump added the AFR. And now I’m seeing a slight spike in my levels. I will do another update here soon to let y’all know but so for we’re getting there I think!
 
405A73AA-3D4D-4DB6-B1F8-6AA4753F1156.jpeg


UPDATE:

so I did a 40% water change on my system. Brought all my levels down a little bit. The following day my dosing pump added the AFR. And now I’m seeing a slight spike in my levels. I will do another update here soon to let y’all know but so for we’re getting there I think!
All looks good xcpt Mg which needs a boost 1350-60.
 
I’m at about 8.03-8.0

I don't think alk at 11 dKH is "crazy", but if you wanted lower alk and still want higher pH, there are other ways to attain it, such as using a different alk additive, a CO2 scrubber, skimmer inlet plumbed to outside, etc.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new