OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I didn't do it, yet. I'm still thinking about it.
I have a lot going on right now haha... and I might be able to talk the good Doc I work for to buy a larger tank for work!
We spoke briefly yesterday, and he said sure, work some things up for me and let me know.
Sooooo..... I'm researching NEW tanks!!! I'm thinking a 75g or possibly up to 120. I don't know just yet! Depends on his budget lol

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot going on right now haha... and I might be able to talk the good Doc I work for to buy a larger tank for work!
We spoke briefly yesterday, and he said sure, work some things up for me and let me know.
Sooooo..... I'm researching NEW tanks!!! I'm thinking a 75g or possibly up to 120. I don't know just yet! Depends on his budget lol
120g. 100+ gallons opens you up to a few more eye popping fish.

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
120g. 100+ gallons opens you up to a few more eye popping fish.
True, but also increases my workload. Space will need to be considered as well, we aren't a very large office.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
90 > 75. if i had the ability to find a good used 90g around me i would've jumped on that rather than the 75 i have now(still in the process of upgrading). if you're considering a bigger tank just start off with a 90-120. the difference from the 75 and 90 is height, unless you get one of the "name brand" tanks like IM, RS, CADE, etc..

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In view of patients?? I would think that a tank that your patients can gaze at would offer peaceful moments and give them something positive to think about, ask questions about and generally de-stress. I totally think it's a great idea! A tank large enough that you can add fish big enough to see from a ways away incase it can't be right by the infusion chairs.

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
In view of patients?? I would think that a tank that your patients can gaze at would offer peaceful moments and give them something positive to think about, ask questions about and generally de-stress. I totally think it's a great idea! A tank large enough that you can add fish big enough to see from a ways away incase it can't be right by the infusion chairs.
I currently have a little IM Nuvo 10g in our infusion room that I donated to the office.
Patients love it!! Their only complaint is that it's so little.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a little IM Nuvo 10g in our infusion room that I donated to the office.
Patients love it!! Their only complaint is that it's so little.
You're an angel. <3
Walt Disney Cat GIF

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you might be moving your 110 to the office. And your looking for your own personal upgrade am I right am I right?!? lol

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sounds like you might be moving your 110 to the office. And your looking for your own personal upgrade am I right am I right?!? lol
I think this sounds perfect!

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remembered when you posted a pic of you on your toes doing some maintenance to your tank. That’s some great balancing skills! Lol

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Although, I think he might notice if I bring in a scratched up older tank if he's gonna be spending several thousand dollars lol

OP
OP
OrchidMiss

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I remembered when you posted a pic of you on your toes doing some maintenance to your tank. That’s some great balancing skills! Lol
Every week!!!
Hahaha Almost fell in once or twice. Don't enjoy any wine when playing on the step ladder!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back