Shout out to Red sea

klavmaister

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
372
Reaction score
96
Location
Norway
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shout out to Red Sea! I received an alert on Ato+ that the temperature sensor was defective. The app provided a link with "order a new one here," so I filled in my name and address. I got a thank you for reporting, and they informed me that they would send a new sensor probe within 10 days. I thought it was super cool that they resolved the issue so efficiently.
 
That's great to hear, thanks for sharing!
 
Like covered by warranty?

Oddly, I had just read this post earlier this week: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/red-sea-ato-water-level-sensor-failure.1059288/
Jepp


1000010538.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new