29A3463F-56CA-4EB9-8E7E-CAB33984236F.jpeg
35DF18A6-AC02-4F5E-9FEE-2BC52042EFF5.jpeg

iamahab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about the firefish.
I gotta remember to cover the hole in my lid before I put mine in.
Yeah you'll want to shore up any gaps or spots it can slip through. I had him in a cheap AIO tank with a slight gap between the lid and filter compartments. It's first leap was into the back filter compartments and then it jumped to his death the day before I upgraded his tank. TERRIBLE

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah you'll want to shore up any gaps or spots it can slip through. I had him in a cheap AIO tank with a slight gap between the lid and filter compartments. It's first leap was into the back filter compartments and then it jumped to his death the day before I upgraded his tank. TERRIBLE
That’s the worst time… Hopefully you try another (If you haven’t already!) these guys are the masters of escaping (Along side tilefish and dart fish).

OP
OP
The Fry

The Fry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my two, they’re still pretty young but have bonded. The little guy is Pee-Wee, and I call my petty lady Elvira. They were sold to me as regular orange nemos, and then they turned black! I like them better this way :)

I love feeding time b/c they get super excited and take the food from my hand — they come up to the glass now the second they notice me if I’m there.
ahh, i see. I prefer black over the traditional ones too!

OP
OP
The Fry

The Fry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back from when I first got them but extreme gladiator and frostbite for me.
D270C941-9353-43CB-8718-499F05320216.jpeg

B556F553-9FB7-439B-BBBE-00F8C4837672.jpeg

E604CF92-F2DD-48F9-BBF4-3BDCAAB48289.jpeg
Also have a fire fish and a lawnmower blenny I don’t have a picture of. Have a Mandarin in qt currently and just lost a royal gramma to what looks like a bacterial infection last night unfortunately. Luckily it was in its own qt.
rest in peace mr gramma. forgot the name of the gramma from finding nemo xd

OP
OP
The Fry

The Fry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here my ywg in new entrance around back of tank watching the silver belly wrasse as it getting to close to his best buddy the pistol shrimp ,the building skills and how he supports the entrance/ tunnels is amazing ^_^ and couple shots of my 2 common clowns also at back of tank where they chill out near corner of overflow near bottom where snails often chill through the day also ^_^
i dunno how people find gobies grumpy, i love their little derpy faces!

OP
OP
The Fry

The Fry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
94DA7BBF-1BF4-489D-BCCA-DF046C617442.jpeg

Love my clowns! The chasing has died down the past week or so which is nice, the bottom fish is for sure going female.

i want a second tank with some naked clowns, they look so cool!
If im not wrong, theyre platinum perculas right? Really love the way they look. These guys were the first ever designer clown I encountered

PandorasChalk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If im not wrong, theyre platinum perculas right? Really love the way they look. These guys were the first ever designer clown I encountered
I think Wyoming clown? I’m new to the hobby and they were sold to me as “designer clown?” (No joke ? Included) for 12 each. They were pretty skinny when I got them but thanks to frozen foods and lots of spot feeding they’ve recovered.

edit: Looked up platinum and they look like them. Neat!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back