Show me your favorite fish.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kanshi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kanshi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
150
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't pick a favorite, but these are my too most photogenic.

PXL_20230628_122654964~2.jpg PXL_20230628_190237303.jpg
 
Hard to say. Maybe a yellow tang? I had one growing up, so I have always had a soft spot for them
 
I can't pick a favorite, but these are my too most photogenic.

PXL_20230628_122654964~2.jpg PXL_20230628_190237303.jpg
I only have clownfish at the moment so they are my fave lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0409.jpeg
    IMG_0409.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 55

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new