Show me your, "no name" SPS!

OI000416.JPG
OI000404.JPG
OI000356.JPG
OI000174.JPG
 
I thought this came in as A.Florida but now not so sure.

Keep that baby growing it’s going to fill out nice in the right conditions. Looks like a samoensis which is even cooler imo. But the lighter green coral in front of it looks like a floridia possibly.
 
I know he is a form of sps. My wife thought it was funny after I checked out at my lfs to buy my father's day "Richard" coral.. she purely bought it because she said it was falic

Anyone know what he is?
 

Attachments

  • 20220618_085515.jpg
    20220618_085515.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 74
I recently got one from @CCK_8814. He did not have a name on it. So trying to figure a name ? Is it a Acropora Suharsonoi?
image.jpg
Gorgeous! Does it look neon yellow in white light? I used to have one like this back in 2005 and would gladly have it again.
 
These might have some lineage or fancy name, but cannot confirm any of them.
A. Sarmentosa
KIMG1329.JPG


Wannabe pearlberry maybe?
KIMG1326.JPG


Jury is still out on this one. Looks promising, but time will tell.
KIMG1311.JPG


Abro?
KIMG1235.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new