Show off clown pics!!!

Here’s mine
Female is a C-Quest onyx
Male is a Blackhawk Picasso
0EBE8BA4-FD82-452F-B811-A3A113340DE7.jpeg

6F99212D-949A-4399-9D36-5CE6DF644900.jpeg
 
Last edited:
That’s the craziest clown I’ve ever seen. How much was he and what kind is he.
He is a maroon gold dot clown. He was 25 bucks at my LFS. He is really cool looking but is a total jerk. He wont let any other tank mates live with him.
 
WP_20200227_20_59_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20200227_21_00_09_Pro.jpg
b/w snows mama top
 
Last edited:
the punisher RIP lil buddy
WP_20170131_001.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new