Show Off Thread - Fish

Nothing special but my 2 barred rabbit (:
 

Attachments

  • 1429400114619.jpg
    1429400114619.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 486
Some of them are picture from QTs. Not the best picture. Will update when they go into my new DT.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429400205.777482.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429400227.430271.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429400354.878049.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429400316.239452.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429400411.119594.jpg
 
Wow very cool! I wish I had that kind of luck with Angels! I can keep anything alive except lg Angels now. Had no problem previously. We will see if my queen pulls through I've only had her 3 days.
 
Very cool! Start telling us what fish they are! Titles guys titles! :)

Gorgeous fish how long have you had the idol?
 
Very cool! Start telling us what fish they are! Titles guys titles! :)

Gorgeous fish how long have you had the idol?

Ooh didn't read the rule. Haha sorry. These may not be in order. Hope you can figure them out.

8" scribbled angel, 6" blueline angel, 4.5" gold flake angel, 7" queen, 3" bluebox, 7" moorish idol, 4.5" labouti fairy wrasse. 2.5" helmet clown, 3" flame wrasse, 5" dussumieri tang

I have had the MI for 4 years.
 
Very very cool what's your secret with MI
 
Very very cool what's your secret with MI

It was a healthy specimen first. Already eating NLS finicky formula in the LFS. He was the first fish in the 125g and still one of the most dominant one. Started out with 4 small feeding of pellet and frozen a day, and gradually go to 2 larger meals a day. He gradually got used to all kinds of prepared food.
 
It was a healthy specimen first. Already eating NLS finicky formula in the LFS. He was the first fish in the 125g and still one of the most dominant one. Started out with 4 small feeding of pellet and frozen a day, and gradually go to 2 larger meals a day. He gradually got used to all kinds of prepared food.

Very cool
 
Wow great photos keep coming!
 
nikon d70s with nikon 60mm f/2.d af micro-nikkor lens pretty cheap set up really.[h=1][/h]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new