SHOW OFF YOUR CYPHASTREAS !!!

I'd say you nailed it. How long did it take to grow to that size?
This is from 2/21/23. So about 1 1/2 yrs.
IMG_0326.jpeg
 
This is from 2/21/23. So about 1 1/2 yrs.
IMG_0326.jpeg
Wow what a great way to see the difference. I'm going to glue mine on and try it out. How did your little euphyllia garden there do? That looks fantastic
 
Dirty glass and the lights are going down but here's the Meteor Shower (or what I left in the old tank anyway)...
IMG_20240629_195201702.jpg
 
Wow what a great way to see the difference. I'm going to glue mine on and try it out. How did your little euphyllia garden there do? That looks fantastic
Thanks! Still have the euphyllia, just moved to a frag tank with lower flow and converted the picture tank to acro dominant.

The wall hammers have mostly died out unfortunately.
 
Thanks! Still have the euphyllia, just moved to a frag tank with lower flow and converted the picture tank to acro dominant.

The wall hammers have mostly died out unfortunately.
Fantastic to hear they're still going. That's what I'm shooting for, a hammer garden on one side of my arch and cyphastrea on the other.
 
So cool! I’m about to try some cephastrea so this was great timing! I’m more excited now than I was when I ordered it!
 
So cool! I’m about to try some cephastrea so this was great timing! I’m more excited now than I was when I ordered it!
Good luck with them. What a great coral. It catches your eye in a unique way. I think you'll be very happy with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new