Show off your EELS!

Dragon moray love her to death

95162252-B007-4769-BFBD-9CAF86CC015E.jpeg


2D57BADA-4B34-41BB-B836-C91BD627AA25.jpeg
 
I have a video of our late,."Merlin" (ribbon eel) from my main old computer, but so far having a hard time of it.
 
This was my 4' green moray. He was so gentle. I lost him when I was out of town and a gfi popped. I have since got rid of gfi and upped my battery backup system.
20170513_122327.jpeg

GFI ? sorry what's that? i'm not familiar with all short names
 
Ground fault interrupter also called gfci ground fault circuit interrupted.
Thanks for explanation, lol i read some short terms some times and I got to think twice but this one really confused me big time, Have a great day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new