Show off your EELS!

Here’s my biggest of the 3 I have. He’s just under 4 feet long in a 180

C855D926-173C-4A40-AC54-1C0D05805A09.jpeg 8B7F8B57-9268-44DF-B688-89DBB8B5CDC5.jpeg
 
No idea. I seen him at my lfs and had to have him. If anybody knows what he is I’d love to know too.

Gymnothorax moringa, aggressive eel commonly found in the Caribbean/Eastern Atlantic.
 
are there Ny eels that would not outgrow a 36 BF?
 
No e! Looks like your just getting yours going
Actually that tank is over a year old. Friggin' Diamond Goby is constantly excavating all the sand to the back corner, I rake it to the front, he moves it back, I curse and rake it again...
 
My guy is getting big. Japanese Dragon Eel named Cujo. 2 1/2yrs old male. Possible i posted a while back here not sure but here he is again!

2mpdreago.jpg

20200322_202838 pet.jpg

CUJO 1.jpg
I have always wanted one...but price tags just too high. Maybe one day
 
My wife’s snowflake - our first eel, probably 14-18” long. Does that make him Young or old you think?


This video made me laugh as the dotted fish was fighting to get that piece of food back to him lolllll
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new