Show Off Your Large Tank Aquascape :)

last ones

thanks for looking

photo (9).jpg


photo (10).jpg


photo (11).jpg
 
Any others to add to this thinking of reaquascaping my tank and would always love more ideas
 
I can't wait to add to it, my 220 is sitting on the floor right now, gonna build my stand this weekend hopefully.
 
BUMP for some more awesome scapes!
 
Nice Aquaph8, that looks good. I need to add my own pics to my thread now that my big tank is going :)
 
Heres my aquascape with the moonlight. I Had a rough time deciding how i wanted all this rock in my 55 4 foot long tank but i managed. Its around 60 pounds.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313533035.039762.jpg



---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new