Show Off Your Large Tank Aquascape :)

last ones

thanks for looking

photo (9).jpg


photo (10).jpg


photo (11).jpg
 
Any others to add to this thinking of reaquascaping my tank and would always love more ideas
 
I can't wait to add to it, my 220 is sitting on the floor right now, gonna build my stand this weekend hopefully.
 
BUMP for some more awesome scapes!
 
Nice Aquaph8, that looks good. I need to add my own pics to my thread now that my big tank is going :)
 
Heres my aquascape with the moonlight. I Had a rough time deciding how i wanted all this rock in my 55 4 foot long tank but i managed. Its around 60 pounds.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313533035.039762.jpg



---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new