Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It is a CB Yellow tang, not WC.
I did not get him. He is gone, and I don't know if anybody bought him.
 
I’ve got 2. Ones a little more camera shy.

Purple tang

e9c203b45afe15edbb09e60da611c6f9.jpg


And Powder blue tang

c3f62dc22a8de0866babc79cd8e902c5.jpg
 
He colors change from a little yellow on his fins to mostly all white. I had him now for over 6 month.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new