Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1252.JPG

dreilly1982

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Waterbox Aquariums love your tanks, especially the dual return nozzles, however, is there any thought to running another return line to the sump to allow for redundant pumps? Maybe have it tee’d in the sump by default, but would allow those who want to have the extra piece of mind to be able to run two pumps.

EmilyXLC

Charisma +10
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All clear finally!!!

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

Love our @waterboxaquariums!!!!! Can’t say enough good things about it

You literally have one of the most beautiful, organized cabinets I have EVER SEEN.

Eder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excellent work!!!!! I’m struggling to find a place for my UV so I haven’t installed it yet. I have the 230.6 so u have a 57w and it’s large.

Love your custom plumbing as well and nice work on the Mitras!!! [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
excellent work!!!!! I’m struggling to find a place for my UV so I haven’t installed it yet. I have the 230.6 so u have a 57w and it’s large.

Love your custom plumbing as well and nice work on the Mitras!!! [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Thanks for the kind words. I been busting my butt on setting it up and taking my time. As soon I get doors (waiting for them to send one for the 3rd attempt. Some day) it's going to come together. . If u have a 57w aquauv. Its identical to mine. Fits right there! 25w and 57 is same.

Eder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words. I been busting my butt on setting it up and taking my time. As soon I get doors (waiting for them to send one for the 3rd attempt. Some day) it's going to come together. . If u have a 57w aquauv. Its identical to mine. Fits right there! 25w and 57 is same.

I’ll have to give it a shot then! Is it sticking out the back of the stand though? My tank is sitting 2” from the wall. Maybe 3. But I’ll measure it out tomorrow and see.

What did you use to mount it?

yellow73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our 6026 Peninsula will one day be sitting here if I can find the help to get the tank up on the stand. One place wanted $450 just to move from garage to stand another place said they couldn't do it but will rent me 4 suction cups and a Jack stand for $140 but still got to get 4 strong guys together at the same time being a double right side amputee I can't help much. But once it's up there I can finish it.

20190710_203731.jpg

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll have to give it a shot then! Is it sticking out the back of the stand though? My tank is sitting 2” from the wall. Maybe 3. But I’ll measure it out tomorrow and see.

What did you use to mount it?
im 3.5 from wall. it does stick past tank but barely not noticeable from side view u have to literally put your head against wall and you will se a little part of black endcap.

Eder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im 3.5 from wall. it does stick past tank but barely not noticeable from side view u have to literally put your head against wall and you will se a little part of black endcap.

Ill measure and give it a shot! What did you anchor it to the stand with?

Eder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our 6026 Peninsula will one day be sitting here if I can find the help to get the tank up on the stand. One place wanted $450 just to move from garage to stand another place said they couldn't do it but will rent me 4 suction cups and a Jack stand for $140 but still got to get 4 strong guys together at the same time being a double right side amputee I can't help much. But once it's up there I can finish it.

20190710_203731.jpg

I would help you in a minute if I could!!! But yes. Get some help. It took an hour for four of us to move mine. Being ¾” thick it was incredibly heavy. Much MUCH heavier than our 265g ½” that was replaced by the waterbox

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back