Show your nano aquarium here!

Starting this up soon 8 gallon Bought it used off the marketplace.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230612_102134_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_102134_Facebook.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 188
This is a video of my Fluval 13.5 nano. It's now about a year and 1 month. Just 2 fish in it a Picasso Clown and Neon Goby. I'm in the process of setting up a bigger tank as this one is rapidly running out of space. Still everything is doing well thus far.
 

Attachments

  • 20230707_160253.mp4
    20.8 MB
My current 20 gallon tidepool tank, just passed 6 months old. It’s not very sophisticated, with a single hang on the back 3 stage filter rated for 50 gallons, and an additional pump for circulation
IMG_5096.jpeg

IMG_5056.jpeg

IMG_5057.jpeg

IMG_5098.jpeg
IMG_5100.jpeg
Most of the macroalgae came from beachcombing, and collecting from under a dock close by my work.
 
that's coralline of the old days man. my led's can't grow it and that's the only factor I've ever changed. here was my old power compact days your shot reminded me of
coralline.jpeg
 
Surprised I haven't posted in this thread. Maybe I have and am bad at the internet.

2.5 year old IM 14 peninsula. I did some rearranging, fragging, and general maintenance the other night.

I still have bubble gum digitata frags, a couple heads of that frammer, and a lot of daisy cutter zoas. If anyone wanted I would also clean up the candy cane and frag it out (it's in the sand, I'm sure there are dead head down there)If you are near Jacksonville FL and want any of this please message me. I'd rather you get it free then someone make money off of it.
PXL_20230718_091753111.jpg
 
Well let's see all your nanos!
15 gallon! Going to be rock flower nem dominated with live stock being a clown pair and an anemone crab! Also throwing around the idea of having sexy dancer shrimp too because they host the rock flowers!
 

Attachments

  • D1F8844A-8504-4E92-B2A1-A68AE10A2EC2.jpeg
    D1F8844A-8504-4E92-B2A1-A68AE10A2EC2.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 23D811E5-A778-4E97-9623-D9BE880B3398.jpeg
    23D811E5-A778-4E97-9623-D9BE880B3398.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 139
Below is my new 20g waterbox. Its got a Aiprime and a mp10. Looking to add an ato and apex controller soon. Also just one fish so far (Pajama Cardinal) still keeping a close eye on the parameters. Just thought id share and keep posting as it comes along. Leaning towards keeping lps and hopefully some anemones. I'm also posting updates on youtube @JourneyReef anyone want to check it out.
IMG-5082.jpg
IMG-5021.jpg
unnamed.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new