Show your nano aquarium here!

Good morning Reefers!!! My Evo
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2773.jpeg
    IMG_2773.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2657.jpeg
    IMG_2657.jpeg
    959.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2647.jpeg
    IMG_2647.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 107
That chalice is massive!
thanks. It seems to be happy, agreed.
I have had to frag it back a few times and have moved it to the left side (used to be central) as it was casting shadows on everyone else.
 
My first attempt with saltwater.. been cycling for the past 16days..today ammonia is finally showing 0.. so I put all the gears I bought and started running.. will cycling for anothet month or so.

made the rock myself! Clumsy but liking it. 100liter tank.

20250414_141507.jpg
 
My first attempt with saltwater.. been cycling for the past 16days..today ammonia is finally showing 0.. so I put all the gears I bought and started running.. will cycling for anothet month or so.

made the rock myself! Clumsy but liking it. 100liter tank.

20250414_141507.jpg
I like the aquascape! You have a lot of surface area to work with when placing coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new