Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Amazing form with that Hollywood Stunner! The nicest I've ever seen! Wow
That chalice is massive!
thanks. It seems to be happy, agreed.That chalice is massive!
I like the aquascape! You have a lot of surface area to work with when placing coralMy first attempt with saltwater.. been cycling for the past 16days..today ammonia is finally showing 0.. so I put all the gears I bought and started running.. will cycling for anothet month or so.
made the rock myself! Clumsy but liking it. 100liter tank.
![]()
The shelf looks good under there!Added a shelf under my tank frame !
![]()
![]()
The shelf looks good under there!
How long have you had your tank? Looks like it is getting full of coral!
Its 3 months old. Yeah, im enjoying itHow long have you had your tank? Looks like it is getting full of coral!