Sick anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter anirbas91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

anirbas91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At what point do you start Cipro treatment? I was heavily feeding my Widow (2-3 times a week) then I backed off a few weeks ago. Now it's faded and it has shrunk. It's just a pair of Clownfish and the anemone in that tank, no coral or anything. Do you think with some regular feedings again it should bounce back?
Could my lighting be too intense or not enough? I have 2 Kessil 160 on a 29g biocube.

20220309_114454.jpg
 
other than feeding, has there been any other changes to the tank? light, temp, or other water parameters?
 
other than feeding, has there been any other changes to the tank? light, temp, or other water parameters?
I haven't changed the lighting or temp. Maybe the parameters could have been off. My RO was due for new filters. I just did a water change yesterday after replacing everything on my RO.
 
I haven't changed the lighting or temp. Maybe the parameters could have been off. My RO was due for new filters. I just did a water change yesterday after replacing everything on my RO.
check your parameters. continue monitoring, perhaps the clowns were too rough with it.
 
Parameters needed. Not too much light and probably feeding too much. My nems sit right below my kessil 360we set at 90% during peak. I never directly feed them, ever. All are very colorful, 2 turned into 7, largest is 12" across now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new