Sickly Stylo

MrSkumfrog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
106
Reaction score
82
Location
Landstuhl Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of before/after pics; October vs today. One is a Milka Stylo and the other is a green Birdsnest. The poly extension of the Stylo has decreased and the purple has lightened/paled (maybe to light blue or pink? Partially colorblind) yet it has growth.

The Green Birdsnest has growth, but it seems a little thin to me.

My Specs:
RSR 425
RSR LED 90s x3
Schedule 11hrs total first and last hour ramp up/down. 3hrs 15k, 3hrs 20k the remainder 23k. Intensity was at 60%, ramping to 70 over 6 weeks.

Salinity 1.025
Alk 8.3 (stable)
Calcium (to be determined via IPC. I have difficulties interpreting some colors.)
Mag 1320
Phos 0.03
Nitrate (It was at 0 for a while. I’m feeding more. It’s now 2-3)

What do you think? Too high in the tank? Nutrients too low?
3A34F301-1719-408D-8626-FF6BE3DAD5F2.jpeg
9E72EEA5-19ED-4656-93C2-7E36D0047BD4.jpeg
665A6228-6310-4FF8-BEE6-F6CB80E7F140.jpeg
5A28C21F-FFFD-49BD-8BD1-666C25F62DB4.jpeg
 
Fish:
2 Springeri Damsel
Kole and Tomingi tang
Canary wrasse
1/2 dozen snails, 1 dozen red leg hermits

Dosed with ATI Essential Pro 2-part
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new