Sikryd's Mixed Reef

PPE favia.jpg
Sobe 2.jpg
Orange plate.jpg
Pink eye chalice 2.jpg
Gold acan.jpg
 
Its been a while, so I added some eye candy :)
 
That's some great eye candy for sure Chad ... your Chalices are looking fantastic!!!
 
yellow eye watermelon (2).jpg

Tyree pink.jpg


Thanks Sara! I've been busy, so thankfully everything is still doing fine :)
 
Great looking stuff Chad!
 
Thanks Rev

How do you insert pictures so they show up regular size instead of thumbnails? Or is that a new thing with the new forum software?
 
Awesome stuff Chad, good to see you around again!

I <3 Sikryds tank :D

Thanks guys!

I've been busy with my daughter, but the tank has never looked so good. Especially with as little maintainance as I have done. I'm trying to get on here more, but I'm busy with school starting back up and learning photography on the side :)

I'm getting some more pictures here in the next week, so I'll add some more eye candy soon.
 
Best I could do was underwater. I can't get a decent full tank shot. Maybe Chris can get one if he comes over before he moves.

I also added a picture of some new fish that I picked up today from an old credit I have with LA.

UFOMicro.jpg


Right side

Rightsidechalices.jpg




Rightchalices2.jpg



Ridesidebig.jpg



PPEandjokerswild.jpg



Micro.jpg



Left side

Leftsidetank.jpg



Greenplate.jpg
 
I love the sizes of some of your chalices. They look awesome when they grow big. Oh and those fish are INSANE!!
 
New fishies
smile.gif


Filefish.png


NICE. When are they arriving? I know they have a tendancy to pick at SPS polyps but that they don't "hurt" them. I LOVE these fish. Please post some pics once they come it!!
 
Congrats on the new fish Chad ... I used to have a pair as well and they were awesome to watch!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new