Silicone Jeopardized

CoralManz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
461
Reaction score
291
Location
Naples,Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So while doing a wc I noticed that the silicone around the inside joints of my aquarium is slightly curled. Should I be concerned about this? I would appreciate any input guys and gals. Thank you #ReefSquad #Help
 
Pics will help. The stuff inside the tank is largely cosmetic as the seal itself comes from the joint between the two panes of glass. That said, excessive curling is not good either.
 
Pics will help. The stuff inside the tank is largely cosmetic as the seal itself comes from the joint between the two panes of glass. That said, excessive curling is not good either.
It's a 1/8 inch or so flap closer to the joint there's a few bubbles.
 
I'll post a pic tomorrow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new