Simple par meter with cell phone

echo11011

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone just wanted to share my Experience with a simole solution for par lev in the tank, with my cellphone and an adapter I found online my corals are happy with my light config after reading the le and adjusting the the light settings, I have the top of my tank at 160 par and the low part of the tank around 80 avg. I drop the link for the adapter to the cell phone and we can use as a frag rack when not in use for par measurement. https://www.etsy.com/listing/4327118602/reef-aquarium-par-meter-phone-mount-frag
 
Did you use this with Photone or a different app?
 
Did you use this with Photone or a different app?
I did Photone and followed the recomenedtation with plain paper for diffuser to avoid false readings and added roughly 5% for the water proof bag that I used for the cellphone.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new