simple rimless =/

concrete stand is such a unique idea. such a clean setup. great work man!
 
Who made the tank? Looks great!

I had a LFS in Southern California order it for me. He has his own custom maker. The store is called Amazing Aquariums&Reefs in Orange,CA. I really like how it turned out. Anyways I setup an IP to host the livefeed. The quality should be better but a little choppy.

http://76.88.95.42:8080/

^^^^
LIVE
 
Any updates to this tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new