• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Single plug wall mounted frag rack

Cobystolz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
285
Reaction score
154
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some 3D printed frag racks. They are mounted to the glass or overflow with super glue. They were designed to hold frags to grow onto the glass but they will work just as good for holding frags temporarily.
$3 each, three minimum amount I’ll sell At a time.
or 6 for $15
Shipping is $5-$10 depending on location
E6295916-9A4C-453A-A560-3E1367893DB8.jpeg
8C5FB23C-9694-4D1E-87BA-ADF3AEA1068D.jpeg
318A3C50-A2C0-4878-95CA-FFF208FAF65B.jpeg
62DCE017-3B70-46F6-A865-24FA78DFFD6F.png
 
Just got my package awesome seller! Received after only a couple days and the package came in well packed. Also, the individual racks are extremely high quality and not brittle at all. I’m really enjoying them
 
Could these be mounted to magnets?
 
Forgot to mention i got my order and im very happy with them. I did glue magnets on them.
 
Forgot to mention i got my order and im very happy with them. I did glue magnets on them.
[/QUOT

Thank you for the feedback. How do they work with magnets? Also what magnets did you use if you don’t mind me asking? I am wanting to try to put some
Magnets built into them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new