Skimmer and Light in MD

sailfintang

CMAS Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
147
Reaction score
2
Location
Bel Air
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ASM G2 skimmer with the following modifications SOLD
Price: $180 plus shipping

  • Gate valve
  • Mesh mod
  • Sedra 5000 upgrade
  • Extra impeller not modded (not pictured)

Pic 1
IMG_4807.jpg


Pic 2
IMG_4802.jpg


Pic 3
IMG_4790.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sunpod dual 150 watt MH light with 9 white LED and 9 blue LED lights.

  • 48" in length
  • Includes 2, 20K bulbs
  • Have hanging kit and leg mounts
  • 3 independent switches for light control

Has a small crack where the fan is but works perfectly as far as producing light goes.

Price Drop$175 plus shipping
---------------------------------------
Pics of the unit:

Dual_sunpod_150_watt_3.jpg


LED's
Dual_sunpod_150_watt_4.jpg


All lights on:
Dual_sunpod_150_watt_5.jpg


Damage:
Dual_sunpod_150_watt_6.jpg
 
Last edited:
Adding some reflectors for sale, two batwings or spiders I forget which is which. Comes with the mogul and wiring to connect to any ballast along with connectors of you want to use them. I accept paypal.

$40 for both
$25 individually
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
--------------------
IMG_5407.jpg


IMG_5409.jpg
 
Still have the fixture for sale? How is the condition of the exterior? From the pics it looks pretty scratched and beat-up. Would you be willing to clean it up a tad and take a picture of the exterior? If so...I'll take it. Shipping to Charlotte, NC 28277.
 
Last edited:
Still have the fixture for sale? How is the condition of the exterior? From the pics it looks pretty scratched and beat-up. Would you be willing to clean it up a tad and take a picture of the exterior? If so...I'll take it. Shipping to Charlotte, NC 28277.

Yea it has been in the basement hanging for some time. Thought I may run a softie tank or frag tank, but never got around to it. The fixture is pretty dirty and covered in dust I can't lie about that, LOL. I will give it a good wipe down and cleaning later on and take some pics of the exterior and post updated pics or I can email them to you. Let me know what works best. There was one person who PM'ed me recently about the light but I have not heard back form them yet so right now it is a toss up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new