skimmer and live rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter lonner1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lonner1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
okla
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a good used skimmer for a 90 gal tank and some cheep live rock for my new 150 gal



RD
 
guess nobody has a used skimmer or live rock for sale or maybe trade
 
I have a Coralife super skimmer rated up to 220g. Comes with a brand new replacement pump. 125.00
 
Skimmer is 2 years old but was used for a year and is in good condition. The pump was just replaced and is brand new out of the box. The last pump ran dry and stopped working.
 

Attachments

  • 1384998804103.jpg
    1384998804103.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 309

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new