Slapshots 150 Inwall

slapshot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
265
Reaction score
29
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my mixed reef, very mixed. I will update with the progression later and specifics later.

I'm still moving things around to make the new apple comfortable but here is where I am now.

apple2009r.jpg
 
Beautiful tank! Thanks for sharing!
 
The back wall is beautiful with the NPS corals on there!
 
Beautiful corals, nice job! What do you use to supplement your water for your corals? I am hoping to move into corals and yours look great!
 
Very nice. I like your tank a lot bc it has a ton of character. Awesome collection of diverse corals and other livestock!
 
Beautiful tank! Have you run into any issues by keeping such a diverse collection of corals?
 
GOEGEOUS build, love the aquascape and the diversity!

Good luck with the contest!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new