Sleeper Blue Dot Goby and Pistol Shrimp pairing compatibility

ncfalco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
124
Reaction score
62
Location
Savannah
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had success pairing a sleeper blue dot goby with a tiger pistol shrimp? I have a sleeper goby that has been burrowing under my rock work, so I’m thinking a pistol shrimp may be a nice addition. Thanks!

Here is a link to the fish for reference: https://m.liveaquaria.com/product/211/?pcatid=211
 
Has anyone had success pairing a sleeper blue dot goby with a tiger pistol shrimp? I have a sleeper goby that has been burrowing under my rock work, so I’m thinking a pistol shrimp may be a nice addition. Thanks!

Here is a link to the fish for reference: https://m.liveaquaria.com/product/211/?pcatid=211
From my understanding if its not a shimp goby (watchmen gobies) they will not pair with shrimps.
 
@littlefoxx thanks! I thought the same, but since he is burrowing I figured that maybe it is a possibility.
Makes sense, those are cool gobies though! Never seen one in person, LFS never has them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new