Sloppy 2nd's? Or something like that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I ended up splitting the last pack I had posted, so I snagged a few of the leftovers and added a few more for fun and ended up with this doosie of a pack. Not really sloppy at all in fact. All of them very much winners and then some.

1. Pearly Cadaver
2. Ultimate's rainbow acro
3. Red dragon
4. Bubblegum milli
5. Aussie echinatta
6. Reef Ready Grape juice
7.ORA Rose Milli
8 Palmers Blue
9. Hopscotch echinatta
10. ORA Roscoes

24.jpg

Sold

I have also been tirelessly working on re shooting my entire selection for the site and adding some new sweet sps as well.

Check the site all weekend as I'll be plugging in some unbelievable new stuff finally ready to be listed.1smile1

Battlecorals

Last edited:

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who have not ordered from Adam, hes AWESOME. His prices are great, I got a order from him of alot of high end acropora(before I crashed my tank)and the size is great and he is just awesome to deal with!

Nice pack Adam!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks a lot guys for the feedback. Really appreciate it.

Pack is still up for grabs.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, why not.........price reduced:bigsmile:

Last edited:

diverrad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know it's been said before but Adam is the best some of the healthyest and nicest corals i ever got where from him. The pink panther is awsome already encrustiong

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
what do you guys dose?

Nothing at all. No tricks or miracle additives whatsoever.:angel:

I run a dialed in calcium reactor and maintain rock solid parameters. I test alk daily without exception. Keeps me tuned into the overall "feel" of the system. For lack of a better word.

diverrad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing at all. No tricks or miracle additives whatsoever.:angel:

I run a dialed in calcium reactor and maintain rock solid parameters. I test alk daily without exception. Keeps me tuned into the overall "feel" of the system. For lack of a better word.

Adam would you mind giving us your parameters? cal alk Mg point of sale i only ask because the corals i got from you are doing freat now but they seemed a bit shocked for a few days my alk is always low at 7.5 so i was wondering if that had something to do with it, but after a weeks they where fine

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Funny thing, I dont test my calc or mag very ofter, In fact very seldom. I know that I am adding a balanced amount of alk and calc so I test alk and presume the balanced relative calcium level. This method may not be as consistent or reliable if you are dosing 2 part though.

To answer your question I keep my alk as close to 8-9 as I can. and calcium stays around 400-420. The last time I checked mag I was about 1300 or 1400. I am not positive exactily.

I am by no means suggesting that testing calc and mag is not important. I have just reached a point with my system that I am pretty aware of what goes in and what gets taken out. Testing alk daily seems to me to be the best overall barometer for immediate tank condition. Assuming my regular maintenance is kept up.

Sometimes I test new batches of salt just to see if it's close to the old one.

As for your corals, I'd like to think that they just needed a little time to acclimate. Are they doing well now?

diverrad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the reply, yes all are doing very well now lost a bit of color but they are encrusting and i am sure the color will be back in a few weeks, it was as expected going in to a new system and LED lighting most new things i get lighten up before settling down. I'm trying to see if i have any more space because there are a few things from your site i want lol

gsb67

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have been very pleased with Battlecorals/Adam's corals and service. Highly recommended!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All my mothers and frags are under nothing but pure Iwasaki 250's on m80 ballasts.

The pics were taken under radium's though.

Thanks!

bluebastion

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take it

...but can't find the pack on your site.

Sent an email and left a voicemail.

Last edited:

bluebastion

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals got here at around 9:30am this morning... As soon as I opened the box I felt the water temperature and it was spot on. The frag bags were SEALED (as in melted sealed... you can't open these things unless you cut them open)! Adam knows how to ship!

And the most important part is that the corals were fully colored up right out of the bag! It's no wonder since they probably didn't feel a difference at all!

Look at the blue on this Palmer's Mille! Beautiful! (view a little blocked by a rock)

2011-11-26105113.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back