Smallest fish you’ve kept?

ReeferSteve

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
372
Reaction score
647
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just curious what’s the smallest fish y’all have kept in a reef?
 
Green clown goby
1581117390562.png
 
greisinger goby - they are beautiful but are also as secretive as they are tiny.
I’m a huge fan of small fish and that is really tempting in my new 125 but I would love a marine betta so I’m a little torn on what to stock.
 
Little trimma goby. Have a masked in my 6g now. Was super tiny when I got him. Clearish and like 1/2". Now he is closer to an inch with nice red coloring.
I have had yellow clown gobies that were a bit over an inch in my 210g and they lived years. They spawned regularly on my staghorn.
DSC_6787.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new