SMATFARM lighting

Can you share your par levels so that I can have an idea of what to put my settings at on my SMATfarm light?
I have not taken my PAR levels. This thread has information on PAR levels from fellow reefers. I find the PAR map on the smatfarm Amazon page is relatively accurate. You can get some very high pars near the surface (800 plus).

Enjoy the lights.

Edit to add that I run my lights a little more white lately.

80
100
100
100
20
20
 
Does anyone that owns a SMATFARM 95w willing to share their spectrum? Or can give me a good recommendation on a good color spectrum for it?
20250920_120734_C4F38468-1F91-4425-94CD-7883041843C4.png
 
I have not taken my PAR levels. This thread has information on PAR levels from fellow reefers. I find the PAR map on the smatfarm Amazon page is relatively accurate. You can get some very high pars near the surface (800 plus).

Enjoy the lights.

Edit to add that I run my lights a little more white lately.

80
100
100
100
20
20
What settings should I run mine at if I only have soft corals?
 
What settings should I run mine at if I only have soft corals?
Well you’d require much less PAR. so you could run them at lower percentages if you want. I have a large toadstool low in my tank that likes the settings I shared. All of this is somewhat experimentation on what looks good to you and what you are growing. Know these lights will be more than enough for soft corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new