Snail ID please good or bad?

FreshSaltyGuy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2022
Messages
445
Reaction score
215
Location
Central California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, found 2 of these snails on my glass last night when I came down at midnight to check it. They don't have trunks like Nassarius snails and are a orange, tan color I believe. Just want to be sure they are not a pest.

Thank you!

PXL_20241214_082011777.jpg PXL_20241214_082004223.jpg
 
Yes I used live rock from Australia about 2 years now. They just showed up all of a sudden. Are they a pest or good? I did some research and found something called a quilted Melania snail?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new