So what'd ya get for Christmas?

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wife got me an uber nerdy USB microscope for play with all the little stuff in the tank and the book How to Train and Raise Peppermint Shrimp. The in-laws gave me a gift cert for Reefs to go towards a chalice I've been looking at.

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received some Beer Mug Lounge Pants and Final Fantasy for the Wii. And of Course I have Tristan!!!! She also said I am allowed to do SW related activities the day after Christmas. The glow on our daughters face from getting an ipod from grandma and grandpa was priceless as well as when she opened up the box with the camera from mom and dad.

plainrt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a nice new spectrapure 4 stage ro/di system,light for frag tank and good old cash

livingcorals

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two nice frags of sps from my wife. Red Planet and Green Slimmer. However the Red Planet looks more orange so will see. $300 gift card to a LFS from daughters.
Also Call of Duty modern warfare. Not sure how that will be on the wii but I'm happy ;)

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$200 cash....$160 in walmart cards....$100 best buy card...

what we bought with it all ......dual dvd players for behind our seats in the cars for the kids.....and a ton of groceries

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys got some cool stuff. I got a Canon Powershot SX 20 IS and ordered the Macro lens the day after Christmas. I am hoping to get the lens Mon or Tue.

I

inactive

View Badges
I got me a woman, auto darkening miller welding helmet, new camera that shoots HD vid and G8 GXP 6spd.

I

inactive

View Badges
You guys got some cool stuff. I got a Canon Powershot SX 20 IS and ordered the Macro lens the day after Christmas. I am hoping to get the lens Mon or Tue.

Sick, got the same. I can't shoot pics for crap with it yet :(

ken_wied

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a gift cert for Reef's, Didn't get my RO/DI system, DID get an $850.00 estimate for ball joints and sway bars on my truck lol. So much for going in for just an alignment :) Merry Christmas to me!! lol

shananigans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a much needed heater controller, bare bones PC to build next week, 1 terabyte external hard drive and a rice maker :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back