So yesterday I did a thing....

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this past week, a Peavey bass amp that I have had for almost 20 years decided to take a dump and start crackling. Having had it for nearly two decades and using it for numerous shows/performances, I couldn't bring myself to just get rid of it. So I decided to repurpose it.

Thanks to my friend @Brujah Storm we took out the speaker, removed the mounting board and cross brace in the back, and turned it into a mounting board for my Apex and accessories. We are not totally done, as we are going to attach some fabric similar to grills on other cabinets and make it look like a working system at first glance.

IMG_20191123_200555.jpg
IMG_20191123_200719.jpg

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I'm seeing Marshal stacks next to my tank!
Peavey earned my loyalty years ago as this amp got pushed to the bottom of my parents pool about 15 years ago...

But...I ordered a Hartke TX300 and HyDrive 112 cabinet to replace it.

Man my hobbies are expensive...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this past week, a Peavey bass amp that I have had for almost 20 years decided to take a dump and start crackling. Having had it for nearly two decades and using it for numerous shows/performances, I couldn't bring myself to just get rid of it. So I decided to repurpose it.

Thanks to my friend @Brujah Storm we took out the speaker, removed the mounting board and cross brace in the back, and turned it into a mounting board for my Apex and accessories. We are not totally done, as we are going to attach some fabric similar to grills on other cabinets and make it look like a working system at first glance.

IMG_20191123_200555.jpg
IMG_20191123_200719.jpg

HAHA never seen that before! Cool!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back