So....

dan10342

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh no... here we go again... jk lol.

he told me he would have internet in a week or two. getting the house set up and all settled in takes precedence over the internet. he will be beck here in r2r soon i hope... just not the same without his presence :) (IMO)

Cully

Big Daddy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ruud, what's yer deal. Are you out completely? or down sizing or what? I wish I was closer, I would have jumped all over those zoos! Even if it was just to baby sit them.

OP
OP
psychofishy

psychofishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stephen: Yea, i've gotten them, looked around a bit and you have enough to do what you wanted :) I'll Get back to you later, been busy with my work today. (it happens!)

Cully, yup, i'm getting out completely for now. Personal issues has left me no choice for the time being.... We'll most likely hop back in when we can though, Stephen is babysitting a lot of our corals :)

jfl14609

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have talked to phil but lets just say it was not about when are you going to be back

Cully

Big Daddy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figures. What's MK up to now Jeff? Movin his 220? Which wall's he putting it in?

jfl14609

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey I thought you were banned lol its going in the wall right where it is now

Cully

Big Daddy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the mad scientists. he GAVE me some reeeeeaally nice zoos with the promise that when they grew out to return him a frag. They're just starting to take off, so relay that info to him. I haven't forgotten his generosity.

don't forget to get pics of the move. that phone booth is loaded with goodies. I'm sure it's gonna be an ordeal!

dreaminmel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone does talk to Phil I still have that pump I was going to give him. The last two times I got an email from his cell I sent my home & work #'s back to him but he still hasn't called to get the pump. I'm assuming at this point he's probably had to find another option for a return pump... I may have a project I can use it for in a couple of months if he doesn't need it anymore.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back