• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Soft, lps, sps

Item Price
7 - 130
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
No rush if your busy but when you get a chance can you post pictures? Ty
20230810_172533.jpg
Screenshot_20230810_140155_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230809_193232_Gallery.jpg
 
Ok been looking it over are the following corals available and if so how much total please?

Slow burn Monti
Forest fire digi
Tri color granulosa
Green octo
Gold torch
 
Ok been looking it over are the following corals available and if so how much total please?

Slow burn Monti
Forest fire digi
Tri color granulosa
Green octo
Gold torch
out of gold torch, only have nyk $125 and lemon line torch
 
Last edited:
I have been looking it over on the original post. Are the following items available, and can I get a total cost?

  • Toadstool
  • Hollywood Stunner Chalice
  • Green Goblin
  • Incredible Hulk
  • Skittles Ricordea
  • Avatar Beast
 
I have been looking it over on the original post. Are the following items available, and can I get a total cost?

  • Toadstool
  • Hollywood Stunner Chalice
  • Green Goblin
  • Incredible Hulk
  • Skittles Ricordea
  • Avatar Beast
is the green goblin zoa or acro?
 
Sorry sold green goblin acro, i have a slimmer or this green acro? 20230812_160958.jpg
I think I will pass on the acro, I was really looking for the green goblin. I’m still in interested in the rest of the list if they’re available.
 
I think I will pass on the acro, I was really looking for the green goblin. I’m still in interested in the rest of the list if they’re available.
Sure, package deal $60
Toadstool
Hollywood Stunner Chalice
Incredible Hulk
Skittles Ricordea
Avatar Beast
 
Is dragon soul torch available?
 
Ok been looking it over are the following corals available and if so how much total please?

Slow burn Monti
Forest fire digi
Tri color granulosa
Green octo
Gold torch
Sorry missed post, $160 for everything
 
Sold out of Raja Chalice, KUNG POA monti,
 
Hi may I ask how much is the hammer in this picture and the octos? Thank you.
Sorry all those sold but I do have this gold hammer. Splitting 3 head
20230914_184112.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new