[Sold] Ecotech RMS Mount for Sale!!

Item Price
$75-$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Typhon

Force of Nature
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
347
Reaction score
254
Location
Charlotte, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1) Ecotech RMS Mounts for XR15 or XR30 (2x) - $80 for both plus shipping
- Both mount are in good shape and work perfectly, but they don't include the bracket to hold the XR15/30. Everything in the picture is what is included.

IMG_4905.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new