• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD??Let's see how long it takes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter subdrive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

subdrive

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
41
Location
la
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel I have learned a lot about corals in general through R2R. I feel the need to give something back to wonderful people I have met through the site.
Soooooooo....


IMG_0425.jpg


WYSIWYG.One pack only. $150. take it.:tongue:

Picture was taken under T-5 blue+,actinic,fiji purple,blue+
No photoshop at all other then reducing the size of the photo.
I only do local pickup.

So PM me if interested, I live in LA CA90020, I can also take it to my workplace at CA90048.
Thanks for looking
 
SOLD IN 5 MIN to elegant_reefer!
MOD Please close!!
 
Congrates on your sale! Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new