SOLD MP10Wqd NON MOBIUS

Item Price
170
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sizzlingreef14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
396
Reaction score
350
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
2x mp10wqd. One light use still on mfg box. other ran for over a year. no issues cleaned and good condition. Ready to ship $180 shipped buy both and $330 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new