• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD OUT - Neptune DOS units - five available; New DOS pump heads x 3

Item Price
$25-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

UGASealDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have sold out of the DOS units - thank you everyone! Look at some of my other posts for more equipment - total breakdowns, everything goes - leaving the hobby until after the big move. Hanna testers, Apex, GHL, pumps, MP40s, etc.

I have five Neptune DOS units available - one has sold since I took pictures. These are in excellent condition. I am not sure which are which from my system but one unit ran for about 14 months. Another was online for about a year. The other four units were used to dose additives and were online for about nine months and the dosed from 20ml/day to 100ml/day. I also have three brand new heads in original packaging.

DOS - $200/each + shipping
New Heads - $25/each + shipping

Thanks for looking!

Neptune_DOS_x_6_front_closeup_1.jpg Neptune_DOS_x_6_front_all.jpg Neptune_DOS_x_6_front_closeup_1.jpg Neptune_DOS_x_6_back_all.jpg Neptune_DOS_x_6_back_closeup_2.jpg Neptune_DOS_x_6_back_closeup_1.jpg

Last edited:

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do these include the power supply and Aquabus cable?

OP
OP
UGASealDawg

UGASealDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, they come with everything that comes with a DOS - DOS unit, power supply, aquabus cable, tubing, 50ml graduated cylinder. I don't have the Mar-22 unit any longer - it sold. I can do one of Nov-21 units for $200 + 20 shipping.

You can send the payment via PayPal to [email protected]

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back