• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD thank you

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

pharazon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2018
Messages
501
Reaction score
752
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sale:

Aquatic Life T5 Hybrid 24”
Includes:
- four ATI bulbs used 6 months
- four mounting brackets for Radion/Hydra/etc.
- one mounting plate for Kessil 360
- replacement non-coated bulb clips
- 18” decorative end caps

Does NOT include hanging kit

$150 located near San Diego/Riverside border

IMG_8077.jpeg IMG_8081.jpeg IMG_8082.jpeg
 
Price drop $125
 
$100 come n get it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new