0   0   0
what did it end at i was wanting to bid but could not find it

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It a surprisingly large polyp... nice colors too. In my frag tank/holding tank with 4 crappy T5s it looks pretty good.

hunnicuttz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok as promised I took some pics of the Space Monster next to the Strawberry Wines. These were taken with a Point and Shoot camera and I have not edited the pictures at all except for resizing them to 25% of the original size. They look much nice in person but hopefully soon i'll get a SLR camera so I can prove it. Hope you like the pics! :D

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

rng_pw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is a nice paly. how is it growing for everyone?

Ricky,

OP
OP
Wy Renegade

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes those are very consistent with what I am seeing at this point as well - the colors on the SM are definitely a different shade than those on the SW; the base pattern on the oral disc is different as well - base colors are similar. Definitely a different polyp, and you wouldn't mistake one for the other once you have seen both in person. Perhaps similar to the differences between Whammin Watermelon and Eagle Eye (just as an example).

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easy there fellow; I'm the one that started the thread, so please allow me to respond. First of all, no where in the thread did I claim to have some Ultra rare Limited Edition Give me all you money" polyp. There is not a single post by me, asking anyone for money or stating that I have any for sale. Nor did I attempt to sale any to anyone who contacted me by PM. As I clearly state, I have one period. All I said is that I have a spectacular new paly that is coming on the scene.

Little on the back story here - I had Josh's story of how he cut a single polyp off of a transhipped frag, and has sold three polyps and given one to Tyree. I've posted pictures of this polyp not only on this forum, but on other sites as well, and nobody previously IDed the polyp. I'd also talked to two other very knowledgable z&p people about this paly and nobody had seen one like it. How we gonna know if its the same as another polyp unless we post up a picture to see? Once people started IDing this as Strawberry Wines, I actually PMed Chelsey and asked her to check the thread and see if she agreed that this was the same as her Strawberry Wines, and she and I actually had a very nice PM discussion about the polyp.

As for Tyree and what he may or may not do with it - that is up to him, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that Tyree renamed a polyp and slapped the LE label on it. As for me, I was simply posted up a picture of a very nice paly that I recently aquired. Perhaps I should have done a full blow ID this paly thread, rather than a "check this out thread," but given the group here on R2R, I frankly didn't see the need.

I see that you are fairly new to R2R, and I don't know what you are used to in terms of forum style, but here a R2R we are a pretty laid back mature group of indivuals who are able to talk about things in that same manner. Always nice to see new members joining us, I hope that you'll be able to fit into our community.

Well handled man! :)

Yankeepate, those kind of comments are not appreciated here, especially those being your first few posts...........

Gonzo

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice shots scopus, I told all it wasent the same .

it auctioned for $165

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frag about 4 months ago from RK. One phrase can some this Paly up. "The simplicity of your beauty is intriguingly awesome"

Brent Ward

Fanworm farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! These things are doing better than the housing market and are actually appreciating in value per polyp! Lol! I better sell all of mine tonight before the market crashes! JK!

I believe the current price is around $100pp. It's a sweet polyp. If you thinks it's too high, don't buy it. ;)

I personally am amazed at chalice pricing, they do nothing for me. Blobs of colored flesh on plug. I don't post on chalice threads bashing them, I just don't buy any. :D

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back