Spectacular New Paly Hitting the Scene

nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind. Now that I look at it the skirts are way greener then I have seen those get. Very nice anyway.

moto826

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tang I need one please I know no frags for me ill go back to my corner now lol

OP
OP
Wy Renegade

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tang I need one please I know no frags for me ill go back to my corner now lol

LOL; moto, I thought you were in line for one of these from Brent?

They do seem very very similar

They do seem similar, although as Tenacious said, if you look at the pattern vs. the sparkle, I would say they are different. Now that I know that SW are a nice polyp like this as well though, I'm definitely going to have to get me some SWs.

I have both... the OP's have more of a 'galaxy' pattern rather than just being sparkly. They are very nice and grow fast for me!

Thanks Tenacious716 for clearing that up, if you happen to be able to do a side by side shot that would be great.

kellyjn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both... the OP's have more of a 'galaxy' pattern rather than just being sparkly. They are very nice and grow fast for me!

How did you acquire this polyp? Very confused now..... Jgonzz says he found one polyp and has only fragged three polyps. He lists who they have gone to. How do you know you have this same polyp? How long have you had it?

Gonzo

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get a list started, and post it in the order pms and replys to this thread

Thanks all
Josh

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look prettymuch identical to Chelsea's strawberry wines as far as I can tell... or am I missing something?

First thing I thought when I saw the pic...

I would assume that Tyree checks that type of thing, isn't that why he gets the big bucks ;)

Apparently you don't know Steve :snicker:

Tenacious716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you acquire this polyp? Very confused now..... Jgonzz says he found one polyp and has only fragged three polyps. He lists who they have gone to. How do you know you have this same polyp? How long have you had it?
I got them from my LFS around x-mas. Just because I didn't get them from Jgonzz doesn't mean that I don't, they are from the ocean you know. ;)

I'll try to post a comparison shot when I get my new camera soon!

Stray32

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree with Strawberry Wines on this one guys, I have a frag and its the first thing that came to mind when I saw the pics. I certainly hope this doesn't hit the market as a new Tyree LE paly...cuz it isn't.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 57 40.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 28.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back